In ancient times, the therapeutic effect of pomegranate was considered magical. It’s obvious that these juicy seeds with amazing sweet and sour taste have a list of benefits.
Pomegranate is really useful for human body, as it is able to recover health, beauty, and sexual drive as well.
Pomegranate is a source of nutrients. It includes a complex of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, as well as organic acids.
They normalize the metabolism and hormonal balance, improving the blood formula.
Besides, over the course of lots and lots of years of research, scientists have discovered incredible properties of pomegranate.
- keeping the level of bad cholesterol down;
- reducing the blood pressure;
- improving blood flow in the vessels;
- strengthening the muscles;
- increasing immunity;
- reducing the risk of heart diseases;
- LOWERING THE RISK OF CANCER!
- The pomegranate seeds and juice have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, analgesic effect.
- The fruit helps those, who suffer from tiredness and low energy. At the same time, it is also a great way to relax and reduce some of the tension.
- Pomegranate seeds help to protect the body cells from free radicals that cause oxidation.
- It has been proven that pomegranate increases libido, and cures erectile dysfunction. Doesn’t that sound amazing? Thank God, there exists a fruit with legendary powers like that!
Studies on Pomegranate Benefits for Men’s Sexual Health
Pomegranate contains a treasure trove of components crucial for men’s sexual and reproductive health. And numerous studies prove this fact.
Thus, the scientists have carried out a randomized controlled trial and found out that pomegranate juice assists men in fighting erectile dysfunction.
The trial lasted for 10 weeks and included 2 groups of men with mild to moderate impairment of sexual function. One group of participants drank pomegranate juice for treatment, while the second group was a placebo one.
- As a result, pomegranate juice consumption proved its potential to safely and gradually improve sexual health in men.1Another study that involved male rats gave scientific evidence that pomegranate juice consumption has a potential to become an auxiliary method to cure fertility impairment in men.
Thus, during the study, male rats drank pomegranate juice in different amounts for 7 weeks.
The study has demonstrated that this juice really makes sperm quality better by improving a range of sperm characteristics, the major of which are sperm density and sperm motility.
In addition, pomegranate juice can stimulate testosterone synthesis. Moreover, this antioxidant-rich juice has a strong positive influence on the body, giving a boost not only to the erectile function, but also to the overall health.2
Several studies have also proven that it’s reasonable to use pomegranate extract to cope with urological problems in men.
In particular, the studies have shown that this extract is very helpful for men with erectile dysfunction since it can relieve the symptoms of this disorder.
Furthermore, pomegranate extract supplementation helps prevent and cure benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer.3
Male Enhancement With Pomegranate: Increase Your Sperm Production And Ejaculation Volume
A majority of the male population can be found to have a strong urge for an effective male enhancement so that they can be able to give their sexual partners an enhanced sexual experience. It is for this reason that you find a number of herbal products made available in the market, which are made from herbs that act effective male sexual enhancers.
These male sexual enhancers are made in such a way as to help increase your sperm production and ejaculation volume, while also aiding you to cure possible sexual dysfunctions like ED (erectile dysfunction), PE (premature ejaculation) or the like. Using these time proven herbs will work on getting you more pleasure as well as better sexual health.
Going for a quality male enhancement program can get you a wide range of benefits. Besides effectively working to improve the overall functioning of your key body parts like ejaculatory ducts, testicles, prostate gland, seminal vesicles and vas deferens, these herbs will also likely help you enjoy a powerful and intense orgasm as well.
Following a regular fitness routine and a healthy diet plan along with an effective male enhancement program can possibly get you good strength, vigor and better overall reproductive health.
1. Forest CP, Padma-Nathan H, Liker HR. Efficacy and safety of pomegranate juice on improvement of erectile dysfunction in male patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, crossover study. 2007;19:564-7. PMID: 17568759
2. Türk G, Sönmez M, Aydin M, Yüce A, Gür S. Effects of pomegranate juice consumption on sperm quality, spermatogenic cell density, antioxidant activity and testosterone level in male rats. 2008;27:289-96. PMID: 18222572
3. Kroeger N, Belldegrun AS, Pantuck AJ. Pomegranate Extracts in the Management of Men’s Urologic Health: Scientific Rationale and Preclinical and Clinical Data. PMCID: 3622365
Latest posts by Jim H. (see all)
- L-arginine – Is Herbal Natural Supplements Containing L-arginine Good for Better Harder Erection? - April 27, 2018
- Cordyceps Sinensis: Erectile Dysfunction Treatment and Increasing Libido - November 10, 2017
- Pomegranate Protects Men Against Erectile Dysfunction (ED) - November 8, 2017